Requesting a relationship with a customer
- Log onto IBM Service Request (SR) - http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/.
- Choose "Customer administration" from the right side of the header section. A new window will be overlayed.
- Choose "Add" on the top menu bar to request a new relationship.
- Choose all or a portion of your locations.
- Provide the e-mail address of your customer contact (the customer must be registered with IBM Service Request under this e-mail address.
- Provide information to send to the customer that justifies or details the reason for the request.
- Click "Submit".
The customer administrator(s) will be notified and will need to log onto IBM Service Request (SR) to approve the request.