Requesting a relationship with a customer
- Log onto IBM Service Request (SR) - http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest.
- Select "Customer administration" from the left "Manage support relationships" box.
- Choose "Add" on the top menu bar to request a new relationship
- Choose all or a portion of your locations
- Provide the e-mail address of your customer contact (the customer must be registered with IBM Service Request under this e-mail address
- Provide information to send to the customer that justifies or details the reason for the request.
- Click "Submit"
The customer administrator(s) will be notified and will need to log onto IBM Service Request (SR) to approve the request.