Adding Authorized Users
Site Technical Contacts (STCs) and Administrators can add new users directly in IBM Service Request (SR). To do so you must have the new user's IBM Registration/Login ID. Alternatively, you can have new users follow the steps to register. In this case you will receive an email notification for each access request.
Please follow these steps to add contacts directly to SR:
- Log into SR -https://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/
- Choose "User Administration" from within the "Manage support registrations" box on the left
- Select "Add" from the upper menu in the main page
- Enter the IBM ID and the access level of the user
- Choose to link to all agreements (default) or select a specific agreement
- Click "Add User"