First time SR users, follow these steps:
- Access SR at http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/
- Enter your IBM login ID and password. If you do not have an IBM id, click the "Create IBM id" button
- Click the "Continue" button to begin email validation. Note: If your email address is already validated with IBM, then continue to Step 6.
- Click the “Send verification email” button to receive your registration/verification code.
- Enter the registration code that was sent via email into the “Registration code” field and click Submit. Note: The email with the verification code is sent from email@example.com and has the subject "IBM Software Support registration: Please verify your email address."
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Select the "As a Partnerworld business partner, my customer is having a problem with software" option
- Click the link to validate your business partner information (labeled "Click here to check business partner status"). This link will contact IBM PartnerWorld to verify your status and grant you access to IBM Service Request.
Existing SR users, follow these steps:
- Log into IBM Service Request: http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/
- Choose "Support registrations" from the right side of the header section. A new window will be overlayed.
- Scroll down and find the section labeled "Business partner". Select the link to "Click here to check business partner status". This link will contact IBM PartnerWorld to verify your status and grant you access to IBM Service Request.