Adding customer numbers in IBM Service Request
- Step 1 - Access SR at http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/
- Step 2 - Click the Sign in link or skip to Step 4 if you are already authenticated
- Step 3 - Enter your IBM login ID and password
- Step 4 - Click the "Support registrations" link located in the left navigation menu
- Step 5 - Enter your IBM customer number, and select the country/region
- Step 6 - Press the "Request additional access" button
If your Site Technical Contact (STC) or SR Administrator allows automatic approval for Basic access. then your request is complete and your additional customer number will be listed under "Existing access" at the bottom of the Support Registrations page. Otherwise, your request will be routed for approval and listed as "Pending."
Click the "Return to Service Request" link in the left navigation menu to return to your Service Request homepage.