Adding customer numbers in IBM Service Request
- Step 1 - Access SR at http://www.ibm.com/support/servicerequest/.
- Step 2 - Click the Sign in link or skip to Step 4 if you are already authenticated.
- Step 3 - Enter your IBM login ID and password.
- Step 4 - Select Support registrations from the right side of the header section. A new window will be overlayed.
- Step 5 - Enter your IBM customer number, and select the country/region.
- Step 6 - Press the "Request additional access" button.
If your Site Technical Contact (STC) or SR Administrator allows automatic approval for Basic access. then your request is complete and your additional customer number will be listed under "Existing access" at the bottom of the Support Registrations overlayed window. Otherwise, your request will be routed for approval and listed as "Pending."
Close the overlayed window to return to your SR homepage.