Change Site Technical Contact
The Site Technical Contact is designated in the Passport Advantage Online system. The Primary Contact can update the site's Technical Contact and all other Passport Advantage roles directly in Passport Advantage Online (PAO).
Note: Only Passport Advantage support agreements have a Site Technical Contact designated for IBM Service Request. Other support agreements may have Administrators designated directly in IBM Service Request. Administrators can add and change Administrators as well as other user types.
Instructions for the Primary contact to change the Technical Contact (STC) in Passport Advantage Online:
- Log onto PAO - https://www.ibm.com/software/howtobuy/passportadvantage/paocustomer
- Select "Account management" from the left navigation bar
- Select "Contact update" from the left navigation bar
- Select the role you wish to update
- Select the "Edit" link in the center of the page
- Make the desired changes
- Select the "Save" link at the bottom of the page
If you have any problems with this procedure or the current Primary contact has left the company, please contact the Passport Advantage eCustomer Care team for assistance. The eCustomer Care team can be reached in the following geographies:
- Americas - email@example.com or 1-800-978-2246
- EMEA - firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP - email@example.com
- Japan - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-450-260